Sunday, July 30, 2017

Hitting the Gym

Other than our daily walks, my exercise routine continues to be non-existent.  Add to that the need for J.T. and I to have some regular time together doing something other than hanging out with Isabella and his current health kick and you get two weekly gym dates on the weekends!

Not the most romantic way of spending time together but it is nice to kill two birds with one stone:). 

J.T.'s first degree was in exercise physiology so he is an expert in this area and he sets up my routine for me and I just go through the motions.  This is perfect for those days when I am running on no sleep and feel like a zombie. 

You know what?  This might also be the perfect time for me to revive the Zombies, run!  running app I downloaded a couple of years ago.  Oh wait, you were supposed to run AWAY from the zombie not BE the zombie...

No comments:

Post a Comment