Saturday, May 6, 2017

It takes a village

Despite my optimistic mindset, I had another bleeding incident last night:(.  It was identical to the one on Wednesday.  I decided we would only go to the ER if it didn't slow down, I got dizzy or started to run a fever.  I am getting smarter though.  Instead of waiting things out, I reached out for help from our families who have been offering.

My brother came over last night just so there were three adults in the house in the event I had to go to the hospital.  My mother-in-law came in this morning.  My mom is coming down tomorrow.  I don't know what anyone is going to do, but it will be good just having someone else around.

I am going to call the doctor again on Monday and see what is considered "normal".  It would be nice to be normal again...

No comments:

Post a Comment