Sunday, September 18, 2016

Soooooooo tired

Sore boobs?  Check!

Food Aversions?  Check!

"Morning" Sickness?  Check (still nausea only, thankfully!)

Fatigue? Until Thursday the answer was-nope!  I thought I had dodged that bullet.  Then suddenly last Thursday--bam--if I am not actively doing something I am practically sleeping with my eyes open.

I have taken a nap each day since (I have taken more naps in the last two months than I have in the last two decades-I am not a napper).

I can't decide whether my classes are a blessing (because it is something else that keeps me busy) or a curse (trying to do classwork is soooo hard when I just want to sit and do nothing).

I have my own office; however, practice a literal open door policy and I think it would look weird if I started closing my door (and my blinds!) so I could nap.  Though if this keeps it up- I might be tempted:).

This week should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment