Sunday, April 2, 2017

Clothes

So I understand that I will not be able to jump into my pre-baby clothes upon leaving the hospital AND I recognize that ,while my maternity clothes would be a good go-to fit wise, I will now need regular access to my boobs.  Since this had not been a priority previous virtually none of my maternity tops or sleep wear (giant t-shirts) will double very well for nursing.

On top of that the bra I bought in the fall during my boob's brief growth spurt (now wear a B which is still big rather than an A that was too big:) is the only one I have needed so I also need a bra that allows access.  On top of all of this, comfort will be king but I also want to feel somewhat like myself so will want to feel somewhat pulled together.

Annnd, there's the fact that I am cheap and had not considered budgeting for a postpartum wardrobe.  So much pressure:)!!!!

This morning I spent some time on Amazon and this is what I came up with (all have free returns!).    I also bought a boring beige nursing bra.





Any thoughts, suggestions, links?


2 comments:

  1. I remember loving my Walmart breast feeding bras. I also loved the tanks that were like a bra and unsnapped I could wear a regular shirt and not show my tummy when I pulled it up to feed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amanda. I will have to take a look at those!

    ReplyDelete