Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Story Time

According to the Family Education site I visit each day, tiny baby started to hear this week!  J.T. ordered four books on Amazon related to coding, problem solving, and engineering and yes they are all kid's books:).

They them came in the mail today and he lovingly read each of them to my belly (so sweet!).



We have continued the ritual each night this week (each of us taking turns).  After we go through the four books he had ordered, I dug out a basket of books we had from the nursery that included some that were his when he was little that his mom had given us last year and a few I have gathered from various places since we decided to adopt.


I love this little ritual and hope we keep it up over the months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment