Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Peace and Hope

My fervent prayer for today and the next 4 days is to be filled with peace and hope.

Peace that I have done (and will continue to do) all that I can to make this IVF successful.  Peace that God has it covered (and has had it covered all along).  Peace that NO Amount of anxiety, doubt or fear can pierce.  I am going to imagine this peace as a bubble surrounding me and the evil one and his draining thoughts are not welcome!

I am also generating thoughts of hope.  Hope that this IS the time and the manner in which God planned for us to start our family.  Hope that our growth in faith, growth in character and growth in marriage allows for us to be the parents He had always intended for us to be.  I am going to look for signs of hope from God over the coming days.  Signs of hope for our future.


I think all of the praying, journaling, and blogging is starting to pay off.  The dark clouds and anxious feelings gripping my gut dissipated today, so hopefully I have turned a corner and these final three days of waiting can be filled with peace and hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment