Friday, January 25, 2019

There's that Light...

at the end of the proverbial tunnel.  While my initial goal for graduating in May has come and gone, I am on track to graduate this summer!  I have all the participants lined up for my study and have even begun conducting my research.  I still have like zero guidance, but what I lack in guidance I make up for in (unfounded!) confidence.  This has truly been an exercise in fake it until you make it, and make it I might just! 

 It feels almost surreal that this is actually happening.  Childcare has gone off (mostly) without a hitch.   Isabella has done well with the sitter.  The first day I went the sitter explained I was going to school just like the Bubble Guppies and that seemed to do the trick.  So now anytime I go anywhere we just tell Isabella I am going to school (like 90% of the time it is totally the truth). 

Hoping I still feel this way in the months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment