Monday, January 7, 2019

And then there was one...

When I began this how childcare provider gig I, for some reason, pictured myself working with six kids.  Isabella and five other faceless little people.  Interestingly by late fall of the first year I in fact had a rotation of six kiddos including my own.  However, with time, circumstances and personal preferences (I don't teach any kid but my own how to sleep AND I no longer take kiddos before 8am) we have whittled down to just my own sweet girl and her partner in crime AJ.

The last hanger on-Andie-just had a baby sister born in December and her family decided that her mom would stay home with girls.  So once we hit Christmas we said a final farewell to sweet Andie.

While it was nice having a trio, the duo makes it waaaay easier to get out of the house during the day which turns out to be pretty important to my sanity. 

Traffic in this area is INSANE so it was waaay easier to go to the library, kids gym, kids museum, etc. during the day when traffic is much lighter than in the evening so 2019 has already started with less stress in the keeping my kid entertained department.  Small victory toward a more peaceful existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment