Sunday, March 19, 2017

Maternity Pics Take 3 and Maternity Clothes--Fail!

So I know I seem a bit obsessed, but we have such a history of being negligent in the photo department that I want to make sure that we have hit all of the bases for these maternity pics.  To me that includes a few of J.T. and I (and the puppies if we can get them to cooperate).

The last two weekends J.T. had other things going on so today was to be the day.  It was a cloudy day so we were trying to time it so the sun was out, but also had friends coming over for dinner so needed to get them done before they arrived.  It worked out to a perfect 30 minute window.  J.T. was dressed and ready.  I had the poses and locations figured out.  All we had to do was take them.  I grabbed the equipment and...the dang camera battery was completely drained--ugh!

I also attempted to get some dresses as my maternity clothes still technically fit, but I have decided that I am really most comfortable in dresses.  So I ran to target and attempted to buy some regular dresses in large sizes that I thought would work.  Bought 4, but only 1 actually fit when I got them home to try them on.

Next weekend I have big plans for pretty pictures and flowy dresses that fit.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment