Monday, January 2, 2017

Puzzles


A teacher I used to work with generously offered us three bins of baby items from her now 4 year old little girl.  I went through the bins and ended up with some great finds.  

Then I ran across these two items...

 

Some of you looked at this two items and immediately knew what they were.  

Some of you (hopefully I was not the only one!) looked at these two items thought "what the...?".

It took a group of 5 adults--most of whom have more than one college degree and two of whom have (grown) children--a million guesses, about 24 hours, and the internet to determine what they are.  

For those who aren't in the know the item on the left is a head support for use in strollers and carriers and the item on the right is a baby sling.

Hmmm...I wonder how many more puzzles like these 2017 will hold for us as new parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment