Monday, February 8, 2016

False Alarms and Next Steps

So the baby shower I was supposed to host was postponed because the honeree was sick AND only the one wife of JTs colleagues was pregnant and they ended up not coming because she didn't feel well.  So all of my whining was for nothing:)

This week has gotten off to a better start, but I just feel blah.  I can't seem to force myself to go out and run, I just ate a billion after school snacks (though most were healthy at least), and am starting to talk myself out of going to chorus tonight (I mean what's one night, right?).  I don't dig winter at all...that groundhog had better been right and spring better show up soon!

In other news we have decided to move forward with pursuing IVF (take 2).  We are fortunate to live in area where there are three different facilities that perform IVF so this time we are going to look into all three options to see if there is one we feel best about.

I either know someone personally (or in the third case have a friend of a friend) who has had successful procedures at each of the three so that is step one.  Meeting with each of these ladies to get their take and then going from there.

I am happy to have something to do again (research, etc.), but I still don't know if this is the step we are "supposed" to take.  Both J.T. and I have prayed at length on this topic.  J.T. feels 80/20 towards IVF so we are going with, but both of us continue to feel like God remains mum on the subject.  

Who knows maybe He is trying to tell us something and we are just missing it?!?  I still think it will all work out and "will all make sense in the end".  Only now I am wondering if I may be nearing retirement age when that end appears...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment