Sunday, February 21, 2016

Blooming

I went for a run this morning that ended with me coming around our pond which has a number of trees surrounding.  It's February so everything is pretty much dead, and I didn't pay too much attention. A few hours later I was looking out our front window to the pond and this time saw the beginnings of the trees beautiful annual blooms.

'

Science is not my forte so I asked my science loving husband if it is possible for there to be bare trees one minute and a short time later they could full of blooms and was surprised to find the answer was "yes".

I got to thinking that these blooms are just another great example of God's handiwork and a parable to how I believe our journey will eventually go.  One day I will be walking this same old seemingly dead road where nothing ever seems to happen and the next our family will begin to beautifully bloom through placement, through pregnancy or if it is God's will though both.

No comments:

Post a Comment