Sunday, July 21, 2019

July=Sleep Regression

This seems to be an equation Isabella had in her head from the beginning. 

I'm still standing (well sitting/laying) guard at her door until she falls asleep.  Which honestly could be worse as she does lay in her bed without complaint until she passes out and all I have to do is close the door. 

BUT

We have now added a middle of the night wake up AND a 4:30/5:00 request for "Mommy sit at door!".

I finally broke down and bought a fold up mattress so I can at least be comfortable while I "camp out". 

I try to "lean in" during these times because I feel like there must be a reason she is doing (needs?) this.  BUT she does not sleep as well this was, doesn't get enough sleep overall, and therefore is not fun for anyone (including herself!).

Soooo I suspect I can predict the ending to this chapter as each of the others have in the past with some good old fashioned CIO:(.

Now how do I replace July=Sleep Regression with a new equation that works better for everyone?!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment