Wednesday, February 7, 2018

One Small Step...

for Isabella, one giant leap toward becoming a big kid!  I knew it was coming, but it kind of came out of nowhere.  I had all three kids and was sitting with one of them near Isabella who was playing at the activity table.  All of the sudden she just let go of the activity table and took two tiny steps in my direction before plopping down on her butt. 

THIS is why I have made the choices I have made.  THIS is why I go without new clothes.  THIS is why we will live in this house with the tiny upstairs for the foreseeable future.  THIS is why I am ok budgeting like a miser.  THIS is why I am ok with working well past the age of 65 because my retirement savings is pitiful and won't get any better in the near future. 

THIS is likely one of the many reasons God's plan laid out the way it did, so that THIS could be an option. 

I am so blessed to be in a position that THIS could be an option for me. 

I would not trade THIS for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment