Sunday, July 26, 2015

1000 views

That is what my stats page is showing for the number of views my little blog has gotten so far.

I used to be really chatty.  I would talk, talk, talk and then afterwards wonder "Did I talk too much?", "Did I say the wrong thing?".  As I have gotten older I have become to learn from the adage "There is a reason God gave us two ears and one mouth-listen more than you talk.".  So I have shared pieces of our story with some people, but for the most part am pretty silent on the topic in real life.

It is interesting to think that our story has gotten 1000 views over the course of the last year or so.  I have only begun sharing the link with a handful of friends, and I hope to feel more comfortable doing so more often in the months to come.  Ultimately I would like for this blog to capture the "happy ending" to our story and the life that follows.

For now I write mainly for me, but it is nice to know that there are people out there reading my words and hopefully finding support in them or offering prayers on our behalf.  

No comments:

Post a Comment