Friday, August 19, 2016

Three for Three

Was looking to be around 1200 today for Beta and came in just over 2000!  We continue this adventure in a positive direction:).

It is nice to know that even though my eggs have passed their expiration date, the oven still works!  Even with all of babbling last week, I failed to mention one of my biggest fears.  I was scared that a negative beta would mean that my body failed us once again.  It would mean that J.T. and Hannah (the name I have given our egg donor) successfully contributed and that I let the team down.  Logically I know that wouldn't have been true and no one would have blamed me, but I am so grateful to be on the other side and to have been able to provide a home that has allowed for life to grow.

Next up is an ultrasound on September 2 when I will be at 7 weeks (I broke down and asked the nurse when she called yesterday), meaning I am currently at 5 weeks.  God's got this though.  He knew I would be anxious so He scheduled the next two weeks to keep me busy:  teachers come back next week, kids the week after that PLUS I start my three fall classes over the next two weeks so I should have plenty to do to keep my mind occupied!


2 comments:

  1. okay, now I am blog stalking you, ahahah!! hope everything is going good!! first time commenter, long time reader and SO happy for you! :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! Thank you so much:). So nice to hear from you!

      Delete