Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thyroid Update

Blood draw from this morning shows my TSH is back at 3, so all is well.  Phew,"crisis" averted.  Since it's not my thyroid I should blame craving (and eating!) all the food and being tired on the Lupron.  Actually I probably only have myself to blame, but I currently have a scapegoat and I'm going to use it:).

I took my last BCP Tuesday night so now we just wait on AF.

On the one hand I am glad that I am cycling over the summer so that I do not have to deal with work on top of all of this.  That being said my only real distraction this week has been class.  I have college friends coming to visit this weekend and my mom and her best friend are coming next week for their annual trip. These will be some fun distractions and will help shift my focus which I clearly need!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your TSH levels are back where they need to be. I don't blame you at all for freaking out a little... I would have too! Have fun with all the visitors you have coming soon! Sending your prayers for a successful cycle!

    ReplyDelete