Tuesday, July 19, 2016

IF/IVF Playlist

I love Amazon Prime.  Not just because we get things delivered super fast, but also because it gives us access to Prime Music.  Prime music works something like Spotify or iTunes, but is included in the Amazon Prim subscription.  Now there are songs that are not available in Prime, but these songs can purchased for download like you do on iTunes.  Last fall I began creating playlists.  Often these are current favorite songs that I listen to incessantly or I will create a playlist with a theme (5k, Beatles for my concert in the spring, etc.).  Not surprisingly, July's playlist is a compilation of songs that have encouraged me or given me strength during our IF journey as well as additions suggested by others with similar experiences.  You will find my playlist below:





No comments:

Post a Comment