Sunday, May 3, 2015

Nice Weekend

Friday night the biggest decision I had to make was whether to stop for wine or peach vodka and tea on the way home (went with the latter) as I caught up on TV and ate pizza with JT.  The perfect way to end a hectic week.

Saturday we went to see Avengers (not bad but I find the fight scenes slow down the plot) and took a stroll around the shopping village where the theater is located.  My bank account is safe because after seeing the patterns and cuts for this season, nothing was working for me.

We then went to a local watering hole:

Image result for crafty beer guys

We spent the afternoon on the porch playing board games, talking, meeting new neighbors, and hanging out with my brother and a new friend of his.  

We got hungry and headed out to dinner.  My brother and his friend were going to another place to watch the "big fight", but we tapped out and went home.

Today has involved pancakes and gearing up to knock out the weekly chores to do list.

So nothing too terribly exciting, but definitely a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment