Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Lose Yourself in the Music

Yesterday, was Memorial Day and I traveled to PA to visit my family over the long weekend (JT & the puppies stayed home so he could study for his technical interview this week)  On the way home yesterday I was moved to tears by this song that encapsulates what we truly need to remember on Memorial Day:


For as long as a can remember, music has always played an important role in my life.  I can hear a song and perfectly recall a place, an event, a memory, a feeling I had experienced.  I love music and cannot imagine going even one day without it.  This song is what I consider to be out theme song for our adoption journey to date:


In two and half weeks, this song will be in the rotation.  It is music to my ears!


No comments:

Post a Comment