Wednesday, March 15, 2017

School Shower

I am so blessed to work with amazing teachers and families.  They threw a beautiful shower for Isabella today.  It was short and sweet because they knew I had to get to class, but it was the perfect opportunity for me to thank them.

While I have not been a completely open book, I have been transparent regarding our struggle with infertility and our waiting to adopt.  They were the perfect balance of supportive without being intrusive.  So with that in mind tearfully expressed my appreciation to them not just for their thoughtfulness and generosity in showering Isabella, but in all of their support over the years.

By the way we are now officially bursting at the seams with baby stuff!  And we were gifted the co-sleeper that I considered the final "must have" item we needed before she arrives.  I am glad I organized over winter break otherwise I would likely have been crying for a whole other reason.  I am forever humbled by the generosity of those around us in welcoming our baby girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment