Thursday, January 18, 2018

Snow Day Part Deux

Yep, 4 inches shuts this place down for a while.  In my effort to streamline by adding an inclement weather policy, I only saw the one obvious downside (no money).  I failed to account for the fact that the other kiddos by their simple presence entertains my child for a healthy part of the day.  So we were now on day 2 of mommy as primary source of entertainment.

The day started out well.  After she played with her toys for a while I busted out some Pinterest inspired sensory and motor skills activities:




This kept her entertained for a while, but then I had to do some schoolwork so had to improvise which led to the non-Pinteresty "Post it note pull down"  and "Shoelace slurp".

  

Thank goodness her jogging stroller is amazing and made it over the snow and ice that continues to linger in our hood so we made it out of the house later in the day for walk.  After a walk, some books, and some songs things kinda took a nose dive from there...



Tomorrow schools are closed again, but it supposed to warm up.  We are blowing this popsicle stand for sure!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment