Thursday, February 16, 2017

Another (Successful!) Drive Thru OB Appointment

BP is still 120 over ... ?  I can't ever remember the second number when they take it.  Hopefully it is the least important of the two.  It still feels high to me, but they said it was totally normal.

Ella had the hiccups when the nurse found her heartbeat, so it was funny to feel them AND hear them:).  Her heartbeat was right at 140 again and she measured 31 weeks.  This girl is nothing if not consistent!

I asked about using the tub for labor.   I was a little disappointed to hear that once I was in active labor I could no longer use the tub (wouldn't that be when the relief would be most needed?!?) because they need to monitor the baby.  I understand their reasoning, but am no longer counting on the tub being my saving grace.

We are at once very two weeks appointments now, so hopefully the pattern of successful drive thru appointments (including the impressive less than 5 minute wait time before we are called back) continue for the remaining 9 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment