Wednesday, November 25, 2015

21 Days of Gratitude: Day 17--A book

I LOVE to read and am blessed with access and time to read probably on average 50 books a year.  As a result of having read so many books I am unable to drill it down to just one:

The Bible:  About four years ago I began reading and listening to the Bible daily and am only just now, on my fourth reading, beginning to scratch the surface.

Charlotte's Web:  The first book I remember reading all by myself.

The Giving Tree:  Even though I didn't discover this book until I was an adult, its message is timeless.

The Help, The Catcher in the Rye, My Sisters Keeper, The Diary of a Young Girl, A Time to Kill, The Color Purple,  and The Glass Castle are all books that struck me at various points of my life as meaningful.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment