Thursday, April 6, 2017

Weekly Checkup

Heartbeat-check!
My BP-check!
Measuring on time-check!
My weight-check!

I did express some concern about not feeling Isabella as frequently this week.  Tuesday night I took a bath and realized I had not felt her as much that day.  I got out, drank a Capri Sun, laid on my left side and took kick counts.  I got ten kicks in less than 10 minutes, so that made me feel better.  However, Wednesday and Thursday it was more of the same.  Just to be safe the doctor ordered a NST (Non-Stress Test).

When we were done, the doctor declared that "baby looked beautiful!".  So I am going to chalk this up to a crazy week where I have not been able to focus much on her movements during the day (sorry, Ella!) and her movements not being as strong since she has less space to really add any momentum to them.

I will be so happy when this little girl is on the outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment