Friday, December 30, 2016

24 Weeks and Happy New Year

Isabella is 24 weeks along today.



 Yesterday she weighed one pound 6 ounces (45th percentile) and if they gave us the length we don't remember it (fail).

The fruit/vegetable comparison thing has been helpful for us visual types.  It has also been extra fodder for my brother's ongoing comedy routine.  See our text exchange below from when I sent out the ultrasound pic to my family yesterday:


I had a regular appointment with the OB today.  All was well.  They didn't even mention the 10 pounds (yes, 10 pounds!) I gained in December.  I hope that those 10 pounds cover both December and January!  My next appointment is at the end of January and will include the Glucose test.

Speaking of January it is hard to believe we are only a day away from the new year.  My parents (should) be coming down this weekend for New Years (winter weather headed their way last night so we shall see).  We will likely watch football, play games, eat (& drink for those who can) and hang out at home to ring in 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment