Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Dream

I know it's usually boring when other people share their dreams, but it's relevant so I am sharing anyway:).

I was having a dream where I was with some kindergarteners and I was taking them down a stairway that looked like this, but it just kept going and going seemingly forever:


Then I left the stairway by myself and entered a kitchen that wasn't ours, but somehow I knew was ours in the dream.  On the counter was a baby carrier and inside was a baby girl!  I don't know exactly how old she was, probably a few months old, and had a cold.  

J.T. had to go to work and I was going to stay home with her because I hadn't spent much time with her.  She was hungry and the only formula we had was in the cupboard from the formula left on our doorstep.  We had to use the formula from the one box because the other one had rice and chicken and I authoritatively (lol) explained to J.T. that she couldn't have solids until she was 6 months old.  J.T. left and so it was just baby girl and me.

At first I carried baby girl around in the infant seat and then I realized that this was MY baby girl and I could take her out and carry her if I wanted to, so I did:).  

A text (in real life) woke me up, so that's where the dream ended.  But for a few brief, shining moments I was someone's mama...and I loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment