Sunday, December 10, 2017

Meeting Santa

I had originally said that I wasn't in favor of taking Isabella to see Santa this year.  This was primarily because she has no clue as to what is going on and also because there was a 50/50 chance the experience would make her cry for no good reason.  However, I changed my mind when my mother-in-law and J.T.s aunt were coming in for the weekend and we needed to find something to entertain them with.  As a side note, his other aunt and cousin also came along which my MIL didn't mention in advance, but they weren't staying with us so I guess it doesn't matter.

As luck would have it, my MIL brought along a super cute Christmas outfit that appropriately enough said "Santa Baby".  So we changed her into her outfit and headed out.  "Fortunately" it was super cold and the santa we were going to see was at an outside shopping center (though Santa himself was inside a cute little "house").   The line was super short and very quick.

Isabella didn't smile, but fortunately she didn't cry either.


Afterwards we went out for dinner.  With one exception her whole life, Isabella has done a good job in restaurants.  She likes the people and as long as I am prepared with a steady stream of toys to chuck at her and some food if she's hungry, she is all set.

While Isabella is not much of a smiler in pictures these days (she is too busy with the things she wants to do I guess), she has become a fan of the selfie.  She is such a little ham!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment