Monday, October 23, 2017

A New Addition

When I cut H loose from childcare in August it left me with a bit of a dilemma.  There was a particular figure I had worked out to allow our family budget to work.  Without a full time kiddo to take his place I run short.  Unfortunately now that school is in full swing and after experimenting with two full timers (plus the part timers) I didn't know if adding another full time kid was such a great idea.

I looked into other means of making money, but they all led to dead ends.


As I was working on my take home stats midterm an answer seemed to appear.  Through the neighbor next door app I got connected with a neighbor who was looking for care for their 16 month old 2-3 days a week.

So not a baby and not full time-yay!  So far she naps, is a good listener and seems content to play in our playroom or on the sunporch.   Seems like a keeper to me:).

Still running a bit short in the budget department.  Time to look for things to slash I guess-no fun:(.

No comments:

Post a Comment