Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Easing in to 2017

Between working full time, taking three classes and growing our little girl I have been expecting 2017 to knock me on my backside.  However, I love our God as I feel He is setting me up to be busy but not lose my mind.

Last week was a 5 day work week (we were the only school I know of who went back on the second), BUT that was actually a good thing for me.  It kept me active and my eating in check so I did not gain any weight at all (yay for healthy!).

This week things were supposed to amp up as my classes started.  I am taking classes Monday nights, Tuesday nights and Wednesday nights.  I tried a Saturday class in place of a night class in the fall and hated it.  Well my classes did start, but, as a result of our couple of inches of snow on Saturday and subfreezing temperatures, we have yet to go back to school.   I am hoping we go back to school tomorrow, and as luck would have it my Wednesday night professor had to cancel our first class due to being at a conference so I only have regular school tomorrow.

Next week is MLK so it will be a four day week and only two evening classes.

So I won't be working at full capacity until we are almost to February.  So instead of getting my butt kicked for almost four months it's only going to be about three--win!


No comments:

Post a Comment