Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Tears

Warning:  If we are friends IRL this posts contains a spoiler alert.  I would love it if you would stop reading here, BUT don't know if I would have the will power myself if our roles were reversed:).  So, please just keep what you read on the DL for now-thanks!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I have been trying to write this post for three days now!  However, I am truly beyond words at this point so I will just post the highlights below:
  • I was afraid I was going to be like Rachel on Friends and not be able to see anything, but clearly saw one tiny baby which the doctor confirmed.
  • After a scary moment or two (stupid technical issues!) we very clearly heard our little blueberry's beating heart-133 beats per minute.  
  • Doctor let us know it is still early, but there are no red flags at this point-yay!
  • I will stay on progesterone and estrogen for three more weeks.
  • We will come back for another ultrasound in two weeks.
  • Happy does not begin to describe how we are feeling this weekend:).







No comments:

Post a Comment