Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas by Numbers

3000-  The minimum number of calories I ate and drank each day--they were so yummy!
74-      The high temperature we experienced while in TN at the end of December- Crazy!
33-      The number of family members we got to visit with- so nice to see everyone:)
20-      The number of hours we spent in the car-it's a good thing we find one another amusing.
9-        The number of miles I ran while we were away-making only a tiny dent in consumed calories
6-        The number of days I got to spend with my best friend and love of my life
5-        The number of states traveled
4-        The number of furry friends our puppies got to spend the holidays with

If you add all of this up using some really crazy math, you will see that it equals...

1 priceless Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment